We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.