Easy Property Listings requires a quick setup; simply visit Dashboard > Easy Property Listings > Settings and configure the basic options.
For instructions on how to install the plugin, please consult the Installation Guide.
For assistance on setting up and configuring Easy Property Listings after you have it installed, please consult the Basic Configuration page.
We have recorded a variety of walk through videos that show how to do some of the common tasks with Easy Property Listings. If you need more in-depth training videos.
There are a variety of shortcodes included with the plugin that display things like the home open listings, google maps, and listings.
- [listing] – shows a list of listings.
- [listing_category] – shows a list of listings by custom meta key and value.
- [listing_open] – shows a list of all properties that are scheduled for open inspection.
- [listing_search] – Insert the listing search box anywhere using a shortcode.
- [listing_feature] – Display listing features stored in the features taxonomy.
- [listing_location] – Display listings by location. * New in 2.1
View some examples on the demo site here.
New in 2.1 is the ability to select different templates to display your listings. All you need to do is add an operator to the shortcode. It works for [listing], [listing_category], [listing_feature], [listing_location]
You have the following options available now.
template="" template="slim" template="table" template="table_open"
[listing post_type="property" template="table"] [listing_feature post_type="property" template="table"] [listing_location post_type="property" template="table"]
Having problems or need more help?
Visit the FAQs. If you don’t find your answer, open a support ticket and consider purchasing priority support for a faster response which also helps fund the project. You can also browse the forums archive.